Someone will buy you a house
Describe your image
We Are Passionate About Helping You With A New Path to Homeownership or Just to Rent a Bad Ass House
What if We Told You.....
• That we have a client that will buy a house of your choice and rent it to you !
• That you get to pick almost any house that's currently on the market !
• That you are only required to lease it for one year !
• That you have the option to purchase the house if you decide you love it !
I think you would agree that this sounds like a badass opportunity to make your dreams a reality.
To find a home a really awesome home to rent and call your own.
WIth Home Partners of America, you really can get into a great house, in a neighborhood you love, with the amenities you need. Because even if it’s not your time to buy, you shouldn’t have to settle.
This revolutionary approach to real estate starts with you.
What you can afford, where you want to live, the type of commitment you’re ready to make.
With Home Partners of America, your choices are clear, your options are open, and you can move in the right direction.
They have created this new way to bring you home, because they believe in getting great people into great houses.
Is it your time to move forward?
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM THE LEASE WITH A RIGHT TO PURCHASE PROGRAM?
• First-time homebuyers who are cautious about buying a home now, but want to purchase a home in the future.
• Potential homeowners who recently relocated and are unsure which neighborhood to live in.
• Potential homeowners who may not be mortgage ready, but want the benefits of living in a single-family home.
• Households looking for a single-family rental home, in a neighborhood where they want to live.
WHAT ARE THE LEASE WITH A RIGHT TO PURCHASE PROGRAM BENEFITS?
Residents get to pick out a home currently listed for sale that they love.
Residents only commit to a one-year lease term. They have the ability to renew their lease in one-year increments and rent the home for up to five years.
Before signing their lease, residents are given their monthly rent and agreed purchase price for the next five years. The certainty of these future prices allows residents to plan ahead and budget for the future.
Residents have the right to purchase the home at any time during their occupancy
at the pre-agreed price. If the resident decides to purchase the home and the value appreciates above the agreed price, the resident will begin homeownership with built-in equity.
Residents have the ability to walk away with no penalty at the end of their lease term and Home Partners will remain the owner of the property. If the value of the home does not appreciate to reach the pre-agreed price, residents have no obligation to move forward with the purchase.
READY TO APPLY?
Start the process by filling out the free Pre-Qualification Application that checks key qualifying factors.
If the Pre-Qualification Application is approved, you can proceed to complete the Full Application for a full credit
and background check.
If your Full Application is approved, Home Partners will outline the maximum monthly rent for which you qualify and it's time to go shopping.
We'll talk about your wish list and work with you to find a Home Partners qualified home.
After we find a qualified home that you like, we'll submit the property for Home Partners’ review.
Once the home has passed Home Partners’ review, a cash offer will be made to attempt to purchase it.
If the seller accepts Home Partners’ cash offer, you will be required to sign a one year lease for the home as well as a Right to Purchase Agreement.
The purchase will depend on certain conditions being satisfied such as agreeing on a purchase price with the seller, a satisfactory inspection, attorney review of the purchase contract, and other closing conditions.
That's it. Home Partner buys the home that you selected and leases it to you. Now it's time to move in.
THE RIGHT TO PURCHASE
You will have the exclusive right to purchase the home at any time during your occupancy at the pre-agreed purchase price.
There is no obligation to purchase the home or penalty if you choose not to renew your lease. The security deposit will be returned in accordance with lease terms.
BASIC REQUIREMENTS OF PROSPECTIVE RESIDENT
• Annual household income of $45,000+
• Minimum combined household credit score of 620
• Stable employment
• No pending chapter 7 bankruptcy
• No disqualifying criminal history*
• A minimum of 45 days from date of application to move-in
BASIC CRITERIA FOR A HOME TO BE PURCHASED BY HPA
• Single-family home or fee-simple townhome
• Home must be located in an approved community
• Home price must be between $100,000 and $550,000
• Minimum of two bedrooms on a lot of two acres or less
• No short sales, REO or auctions
• No material deficiencies (i.e. major structural issues, solid aluminum wiring, etc.)
• Homes that are in a flood zone are determined on a case-by-case basis.
It’s time to make your move.
WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE STAND FOR
Make homeownership a reality for more people.
We are unwavering in our commitment to provide you with
Transparency, Choice, Value, Control and Flexibility